Find a human resources position here locally. The HRCC provides job postings as a service to our members.
Please note: These are job listings posted by our members. We cannot be responsible for the accuracy or currency of the position listed. Please contact the names/numbers provided to verify the information.
If you would like to submit a human resources-related position for our employment opportunities list, please use our online form (HRCC membership required).
- Manager, Compensation
- Human Resources Manager
- Material Business Manager
- Payroll Technician
- ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST
- HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST
- I T Personnel Analyst
- Develops, implements, communicates, and administers the organization’s compensation strategy as it relates to base pay and incentives, consistent with the company’s compensation philosophy
- Directs, guides and develops staff. Responsibilities include selecting and developing team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, coaching, motivating and disciplining team members; addressing concerns and resolving problems
- Manages the global sales compensation processes including the design, development, implementation, and ongoing administration of sales incentive compensation programs which drive desired behaviors that are aligned with MINDBODY’s corporate objectives. Oversees the enhancement and maintenance of commissions tools, reporting, and predictive analytics.
- Guides the promotion and compensation change process related to performance appraisal, merit, and position changes
- Ensures through audits, analysis and reports that all compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and maximize workforce productivity and efficiency
- Ensures compliance with all governmental regulations related to compensation and benefits
- All other duties as assigned
Coastal Pediatric Dentistry
This position plays a critical role in overseeing the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff, training and career development programs, compensation and benefits, employee and industrial relations, compliance with employment law and other employment related issues. The Human Resources Manager manages, creates, implements and supervises policies/regulations, and ensures that every employee has a working knowledge of policies and procedures. This position is also responsible for the processing of payroll and related payroll taxes and reports, managing the employee benefits program, and worker’s compensation. Creativity is a must for the successful candidate, and will be utilized in developing and administering personnel policies and developing employee benefits to ensure we provide one of the best work environments on the Central Coast!
Papich Construction Co. Inc.
MATERIAL BUSINESS MANAGER – JOB DESCRIPTION* Ensure continuous awareness of safety for employees, customers coming into the facility, and traveling public which may be affected by these operations. Ensure compliance with laws, permits, and environmental requirements, create systems (matrix-calendar reminders) to remind everyone of such reporting deadlines, perform regular reviews of the requirements with workers. SWPPP compliance and reports. Environmental health reporting. Manage sales department including oversight of- identifying opportunities, understand costs to produce, ensure timely quote delivery, manage sales reports in JWS, update WON-LOST, track statistic. Manage orders and backlog including oversight of- Customer account open, signed quote with project prelim, backlog reports updated to reflect remaining quantities. Work with site managers to understand backlog demands which must be met, adjust staff-shifts to ensure most efficient costs to produce. Ensure timely and accurate billing; understand each project terms for billing escalations, oil index. Work with AR department and legal on collection efforts. Track inventory for monthly submission. Review financials on a monthly basis at closing intervals. Perform regular buy out of interplant hauls, oil, propane, blasting, and consumables. Ensure inventory was received, control inventory loss. Ensure regular maintenance of equipment, help schedule maintenance shutdowns. Buy-lease/Sell mining fleet. Maintain ongoing forecast of equipment needs. Oversight of QC department. Ensure material quality in spec. Monitor energy costs, identify alternative energy options.Establish trucking partners or internal resources for transportation. Perform employee appraisals to ensure clear communication of performance expectations. Customer relations, attend industry events to represent our business unit. AGC, Builders exchange, chamber of commerce, wine industry. Business development. Other duties as assigned. Job Type: Full-time
Papich Construction Co Inc.
Payroll Technician The Payroll Technician is responsible for performing payroll activities related to payroll, including time card data entry and regulation compliance. This position is non-exempt and may incur overtime as approved by management. The Payroll Technician reports to the Payroll Supervisor. Primary duties and responsibilities include all aspects of payroll including: • Compiling and entering payroll data such as hours worked, job classification, equipment used and pay rate on a weekly basis from time cards and electronic time sheets. • Computing wages, garnishments and deductions. • Assist with posting payroll records and creating weekly payroll checks. • Ensure compliance with union labor agreements and federal, state and local regulations. • Maintaining, organizing, and filing payroll records in compliance with retention policies. • Entering and maintaining employee data in payroll system, new hires, terminations, etc. • Proofreading documents and reports for accuracy, completeness and compliance. • Other duties as assigned.
• Daily communication with sales team and project managers assisting with quotes, billing and scheduling. • Review daily sales reports for accuracy and billing • Issue preliminary notifications on new projects • Process customer credit applications including new customer setup in accounting system • Weekly and monthly reporting and reconciliations. • System updates and maintenance including tax updates, price changes, customer holds, etc. • Assist with collections efforts on delinquent accounts • Review and approve trucking invoices • Enter accounts payable invoice transactions in accounting software • Proof accounts payable batches before posting • Reconcile vendor accounts and statements • Assist Accounting Department with monthly closing procedures • Other duties as assigned
PAPICH CONSTRUCTION CO
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for all areas of Human Resources including but not limited to recruiting, employee relations, compliance, benefits administration and loss control. Primary duties and responsibilities include all aspects of Human Resources including: Develop job descriptions and job advertisements and recruit as needed Act as liaison with the union regarding any labor agreement negotiations, labor disputes, etc. Dispatch union employees as needed Ensure new hire paperwork is complete including data entry of employee information in HR software Maintain accurate and organized HR records, both electronic and hard copy, while managing compliance with all legislation and regulations New hire coordination and orientation and drug testing when needed Maintain EEO compliance through thorough documentation of the recruiting process Continually monitor federal and state regulations and ensure compliance by revising policies and procedures Provide guidance and support to managers and employees to resolve performance and morale issues Analyze benefits packages and compensation packages to maintain competitiveness with the external market and internal equity Proactively manage new hire benefit enrollments and coordinate open enrollment periods Manage corporate vacation calendar Partner with management in tracking, managing and monitoring performance reviews Actively manage workers comp claims to minimize losses and assist with general loss control Coordinate events to boost morale and teamwork such as birthdays, team building, awards, etc. Implement and maintain any software modules related to HR Consistent communication with payroll to relay any HR related changes Develop and coordinate Company newsletter Other duties as assigned
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
• Provide specialized administrative, consultative and analytical support for personnel activities for a staff of approximately 120 employees. • Supports the ITS Chief of Staff and other management staff in ITS in researching, analyzing, and preparing materials; handling issues of a highly confidential and sensitive nature related to personnel matters; and other project support as needed. • Research and interpret current CSU and campus policies and practices, including collective bargaining agreements, in order to advise managers, supervisors, and employees • Analyzes data, patterns, and projections and collaborates closely with the management team to ensure that Information Technology Services personnel functions operate effectively and within campus standards and guidelines.